It is now possible to submit a proposal of an Organised Session for The 12th European Congress on Tropical Medicine and International Health (ECTMIH) 28th September – 1st October 2021. The Congress will be virtual, for more information visit our website ectmih2021.no.
Deadline: 15th December 2020
Organised Sessions should have a specific scientific focus and needs to be integrated in and relevant to the overall conference theme and to the scientific tracks in the programme for ECTMIH 2021.
This year the focus is on Global challenges in health, migration and equity. The theme is explored further in nine scientific tracks:
- Track 1. Migration, climate and health
- Track 2. HIV, TB and hepatitis
- Track 3. Malaria, vector-borne and neglected tropical diseases
- Track 4. OneHealth, antimicrobial resistance, water and sanitation
- Track 5. Universal health coverage, health priorities, public health & health systems, e-health and governance
- Track 6. Nutrition, NCD’s and oral health
- Track 7. Mental health and health promotion
- Track 8. Disasters, accidents, injuries, global surgery and rehabilitation
- Track 9. Maternal and child health, sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR)
Please use this form to submit your proposal: https://skjemaker.app.uib.no/view.php?id=9221171
For all organised session queries, please contact email@example.com