2 important opportunities for PhD candidates in Global Health
No 1 digital congress:
12th European Congress on Tropical Medicine and International Health (ECTMIH), 28 Sept – 1 Oct, virtual from Bergen: https://ectmih2021.no/
Free of charge for members of the Norwegian Research School in Global Health!!! An offer you cannot refuse, irrespective of where you are in the world! But you must sign up yourself and tick the box NRSGH.
One day is entirely dedicated to you, young investigators!
No 2 physical PhD conference:
PhD Conference in Global health, 17 – 20 November 2021 on board Hurtigruten along the coast of Norway: https://www.ntnu.edu/nrsgh/phd-conference1
Free of charge for members of the Norwegian Research School in Global Health!!! Including travel from within Norway.
Another offer you cannot refuse if in Norway! But again you must sign up yourself!
General (useful) PhD links:
- Graduated PhD-candidates from IGS
- Develop your career and your academic skills with University of Bergen Library
- Forskerskolen i samfunnsmedisinske fag
- Research School for CIH-CISMAC – Mitt UiB: CiH PhD Research School
- Skills you need – as someone with a PhD by Professor Johanne Sundby
- Nature master classes
- Nordic Global Health Talks
National research schools
EPINOR – national research school in populations based epidemiology
Norwegian Research School of Global Health
Norwegian PhD School of Pharmacy
NAFALM – nasjonal forskerskole i allmennmedisin