Dear member of ISPH and all of you who have shown interest in the Priorities2022 hybrid conference!
We hope you all are fine. We know the Covid-19 pandemic leads to so many challenges in so many ways – therefore we hope the Priorities2022 conference, 28-30 April 2022, is something you look forward to!
Here is some important information for you:
- DEADLINE for individual abstract and organized session is EXTENDED to 15 January 2022
- We encourage you to REGISTER. Digital participation is for free, and it´s no need to pay yet for the in-person participation. We will not open for payment before February
- Please have a look at the Priorties2022 webpage again – here you find updates on the program, can see some of our keynote speakers and read more about conference hubs and financial support
- Please continue to help us to spread information about the conference to people you think are/should be interested in the conference topic – “Fair Priorities in Unjust Circumstances – Emergencies, Universal Health Coverage and High-Cost Interventions”
- Don´t hesitate to contact us if you have questions or comments!
With warm regards, on behalf of the organizing committee, Ingrid Miljeteig