OPEN TRIAL LECTURES:
The trial lecture (s) will have two parts, where the first will target students and non-specialists, and the second will be more specialised:
- The first part is 30 minutes and the topic is: Public health, economics and the COVID-19 crisis.
- The second part is also 30 minutes, and here the applicant will present an ongoing research paper of his choice.
We think the first topic in particular is of great public interest and invite you to “sit in” during these lectures.
Please make sure that your microphones are muted when entering.
- 17 April at 13:00 Mikael Svensson (currently professor of health economics at the University of Gothenburg)
- 29 April at 13:00 Martin B. Karlsson (currently professor in health economics at the University of Duisburg-Essen)
- 4 May at 13:00 Oddvar Kaarbøe (currently professor in health economics at the University of Oslo)
- 7 May at 09:00 Daniel Avdic (currently research fellow at the Centre for Health Economics at Monash Business School)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 296 536 1254